Monday, October 18, 2010

Tetris

Things couldn't be better right now. Everything seems to be fitting into place, just like tetris peices. I'm back at Cafe Abir. Soozy's tied up chewing on her bone, Mona opted to stay in the car which is right in front of me. That is the main reason I started coming here. There's always a spot right in front. I don't bother to plug the meter, until I see a meter maid approaching.

I just met with Wild Bill and his employee whom I'll be subbing for. Her name is Louise. She was sporting the flannel shirt & cowboy hat, just like Bill. I'm not sure if I'm required to dress in uniform, since I'm only a sub. I think I might make a stop at the thrift store later, actually. I am pleasantly surprised. All Bill's dogs seem well behaved and under control. There are no flight-risk dogs, and no fights to break up either. Bill does most his walks at Crissy Field- one of my favorite places in San Francisco. My new rainbow colored rain boots, my birthday gift from Angie, are going to come in very handy for the beach. The cold and rain is coming soon as well.

Anyhow, the subbing gig I got with Bill is going to work out just perfectly. I'm filling in for Louise while she's on vacation, then I'll help out when there's overflow from the groups. Also, I think I'm going to do a photo shoot to go with their new campaign. The light is perfect today. It was perfect this morning as well, for Lucy's photo shoot... and on that note, I'm going to go work on those photos. Thanks for listening. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment