Today at my 'regular' cafe, I met Kip, the executive director of a business networking group called Nopa+. There are 700 members, all who own businesses in the Nopa, Western Addition, Lower Haight, USF area. Hopefully I'll make some good contacts. Also met a marketing guy named Tokjou, who is going to help me with some marketing ideas in exchange for portraits of his yorkie.
I'm at a different cafe now on Fillmore, where the internet sort of sucks and an old lady has been chain smoking behind me for the past hour. Oh, I got a mailbox today! It was the cheapest monthly rate I could find, a little mom + pop mailing shop, with a cute asian lady with purple hair named Lou who says "chao for now" when you leave. She's awesome. The place is in Pacific Heights, pretty much the richest neighborhood in SF, and I have an actual street address, not a PO box. I don't get much mail, but I need a place for packages to be sent. So if you want to mail me for fun, my address is:
1450 Sutter St. PMB #209 (PMB stands for personal mailbox. Lou told me it makes it easier for them if I include that)
San Francisco, CA 94109
Jeff, my friend who owns his own dog walking business, asked me to cover for him next Tuesday. YAY for more random gigs!
I found a really cute green top at Goodwill today- so much for spending money on things I don't really need. ok but it was only $3!
So I'm spending too much money at cafes... I guess that's like my rent then.
Chao for now...
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment