Tuesday, October 19, 2010

dog walking

A post quick before I go to bed. I'm at Cafe Abir. They closed at 11, but Obah said I could stay until they're done with closing duties. The girl that works here gave me free tea. She is pretty awesome. For dinner I had Ali Baba's Cave. A schawarma... I know Daniel- we hated them when we went, but that was a fluke. It is actually really good. Always give second chances!

Today I walked Jeff's dogs since the Giants had a day game that he had to attend. So there was Mona & Sooz, Billie & Scout (vizlas), Johnny Drama (Jeff's dog, a pit bull), Rosie (a small terrier), & Rocket (a medium labish looking Taiwan dog). ALL 7 in the back of the car with my plastic drawers back there as well. After our walk, everyone sort of sprawled out on my sleeping bag and pillows, like nap time for kids. I had to pull over, take a few pictures, and just soak in how awesome it felt to have everyone back there and to just be walking dogs again.

I remember being stressed out when I walked 3 groups a day and went to school full time. I quit liking dog walking. It wasn't fun anymore. I was always so worried about getting done fast, so I could get to the next thing. Now that I only have 1 walk, its so much more enjoyable. Enjoy what you do. If you aren't happy, change something!

Got to go... Obah's kicking us out

1 comment:

  1. Damn Ali Baba's, why do you trick me! Btw, had the Pumpkin Mac n Cheese Sunday. Not bad, Pupkin wasn't overpowering, but Chipotle Mac is still the way to go!

    ReplyDelete