Sunday, October 10, 2010

King Crispy and Bikram sore-ness

I'm sitting at a cafe in Lower Haight checking my email and charging my devices. A couple has just sat down next to me. As their food arrived, the man looked down at his burger and fries and said to the waiter "crispy". The waiter had that look on his face like 'are you serious?' The man said again one word, "crispy". I'm not even sure if he was referring to the fries not being crispy enough, or if he wanted the burger crispy. Again, the waiter said nothing. Then the guy was like "are you going to take it back?" So the waiter did and the man sat down disgruntled as his girlfriend ate. He looks so pissed off! The place is super busy so I'm sure he won't be getting his crispy-ness until his girl is done with her food. I'm curious to see what the waiter brings back.

Last night, I slept next to Buena Vista Park. This is my 2nd night sleeping there. One side of my car is completely blocked by the park by bushes and trees and I put my 'curtain' up on the other side so no one peeks in while walking by. {The waiter brought back the food and the fries look as if they've been triple dipped in the fryer. I sure do hope they're crispy enough for King Crispy}
So yea... I actually slept in super late today, almost till noon! I've been car dwelling a little over a week now and every other day I've woken up to the sun rising or shortly after. Does this mean that my little apartment is getting too comfortable? I guess it's because I've been really tired from Bikram Yoga. I've signed up for 30 days for $30 and I'm trying to go every single day. If you don't know what Bikram is, it's a form of yoga where the temperature in the room is around 100 degrees and 26 (or so) yoga moves are practiced for 2 sets each. It's pretty intense. I am super sore and may go redeem my massage gift card that I bought for myself as a graduation gift last year. Since I woke up so late today, I'll be going to Bikram at 3pm. I've been showering there, but there's only 2 showers and the water pressure isn't great so it takes a while for the shampoo to rinse from my head. I may venture to the gym after yoga to take my shower today.
{King Crispy seems pleasantly satisfied as he finishes his burger. He's barley touched his fries}

No comments:

Post a Comment