Wednesday, October 13, 2010

hot dingos in the city

Sitting at my cafe in the heat of San Fran's Indian Summer. I'm not sure it gets much hotter than this here. I'm loving it. My black dogs aren't. Mona keeps lunging and snapping at this old Asian man as he walks by. Every time, it nearly gives him a heart attack and he sort of trots away muttering words in his native language. Maybe Mona remembers him from her hometown, Taipai Taiwan. I couldn't help but laugh, but I had to punish Mona for being such a bitch. I gave her a time out in the car, but it is just too hot for that, so she's sitting underneath me and I've got a tight grip on her leash with my foot.

I sort of feel like I could be catching a bug. I hope not. Last night I found a parking spot on a hill, so I slept slanted downwards with my head nearly smashing into the back door of my car. I tried the other way, with my feet at the back, but it wasn't comfortable due to a bump in the floor that digs into my hip. When I lay backwards, the bump is close enough to the front that my hip isn't on it. The Asian man just walked by again. I held Mona by the collar this time. Why does he keep walking by anyways?
The Indian woman next to me said it was okay if I sat next to her, but she doesn't want the dogs in her space.

I think a visit to the beach is pretty much mandatory today. I don't have much else to do here on the computer. I'm almost done with my new business cards and 4x6 flyers and now I have an address for them to be shipped to. I feel like I'm going to pass out . I'm probably going to go do that at the beach. Yea I gotta get out of here, the dogs are dying.

"It's peanut butter jelly time...: Thanks Daniel for getting that stuck in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment