To all of my frequent readers, mainly Joel, I apologize for my last post being so long ago. Things have been busy and I've just returned from my trip to Lincoln. Over the holiday season, I walked full groups of dogs. By the way, I'm going to quit using names and specific information on this blog. It is public and available to anyone, and I'd rather no violate anyone's privacy by having their name or business information floating around.
So yea- groups of 8 or 9 dogs in the back of my small SUV! it was chaotic, noisy, smelly, stressful, but FUN at the same time. It was good to be at the beach everyday with 9 dogs having a blast. I bought a tarp to protect my plastic drawers and the flooring of the back seats. One particular dog made things about 10x more chaotic then they needed to be. Other than her lunging at my head while driving, screaming at top volume in my ears, running underneath other dogs during the on-leash walk to the beach, instigating all the other dogs to kick her ass, constantly needing a ball in her mouth or shooting water-ey diarrhea out of her butt, shes a really great dog... :)
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment