I've been busy! I got a new job. I've been working as a retoucher for a photographer... and I love it! I wasn't really looking for it, but it serendipitously fell in my lap. I forgot how much I really enjoy doing Photoshop work. I'm learning a lot and sitting at a desk in front of a computer is actually a nice change from the sometimes chaotic, unpredictable world of dogwalking, which I'm still doing as well. It's a group of little dogs, and my favorite is Otis who is an albino mix of unknown descent with a pink nose. Otis is always so happy and can only eat carrots for treats since he's allergic to everything else. He is terrified of the stairs, but stands his ground and kicks some major ass when other dogs bully him because of his differences... :)
Oh, and I got a place! Well, just for the rest of January... I ran into an old friend at yoga a few weeks ago who just moved out of her apartment. The place is still technically hers for the rest of the month, but she's already moved on to her new place. After telling her about my situation, she offered me the now-empty room for the remaining 2 weeks. It's really nice to have a room to chill in, alone, while being in my PJs. Also, the high volume of dog in my car makes it so I would have to clean every night before laying down back there.
I've been following this guy's blog for a while. I really like what he says here about having too much stuff. (Aunt Toni, if you're reading, this reminded me of the passage you sent me the other day.)
http://www.mnmlist.com/
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment