Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A quick post aside from holiday madness

Christmas is steadily approaching and I'm super busy walking and sitting dogs. Right now, I'm staying at a clients house. Too bad the dingos can't come in. They're fine out in the car. I left them my pillows and blanket, and they got a pigs ear to munch on before bed. It is nice to have an entire house to myself. A warm bed with 3 layers of blankets, refrigerator for my food, and a coffee maker. I know most of us have access to these simple things all the time. But when you take away these comforts, and live without them for a while, I think you can appreciate them more when you do have access to them. There's so many people around the world who will never have these things, and they're content with what they do have. In this crazy season of mass consumerism, try to remember that having more is not always better.

I got to go- have to put a tarp on the inside of my car. I'm walking up to 6-7 dogs today and it rained ALL last night. Hoping to keep my stuff dry and clean...

No comments:

Post a Comment