Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dingo Love...

I've never been so happy about Starbucks in my life... I've had trouble finding cafes and hang out spots that are open late past midnight or better yet, 24 hours. It isn't like New York here. This city DOES sleep, and I have yet to find many places (besides bars) that I can go hang out and use the restroom, etc... So yea, this particular Starbucks in Laurel Heights is open 24 hours except for Sundays when they close 1-4am. If anyone knows of any non-bar 24 hr hang out spots in SF, please let me know!

So it's almost 6am. The dingos and I were parked in the Presidio and I guess I was asleep for a good few hours after being out with some people for drinks downtown. Mona kept barking at something outside and I'm not sure what it/who it was but I trust her judgment. After a few rounds of "Mona, Shutupp!" I realized she probably sensed something that I couldn't. I took her word for it, started the car, and got out of there. I must say that I probably wouldn't feel comfortable living this lifestyle if it weren't for my dogs. I've grown so close to them in the past couple of months and I love them more than anything. Mona is such a great guard dog. And Sooz... well she's better as my heating pad... haha! No... she gets to barking just as much as Mona when there is someone outside of the car. She's just better at giving love & doggy kisses when you need them. Mona & Soozy... you guys truly are my best friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment