Thursday, December 2, 2010
Back in the city. A new chapter begins...
It was good to go home to Lincoln for a few days, but I'm glad to be back in CA where its 50 degrees instead of 20! I always like flying because it provides a good chunk of time where you don't have to be anywhere else. You're either sitting in your seat on the plane or sitting in the airport waiting for a connection. So you have all this time to just be with yourself. Time to organize, prioritize, and breath without distraction from your everyday routine. I think we as humans try to fall into the pattern of a routine because it makes life more comfortable. Even with my unconventional lifestyle, I've found myself doing this in the past month. It's good to break things up and do things out of your comfort zone. Off to bikram yoga in the mission. The dogs and I are chillin at Philz coffee. Ill try to write more later. Thanks to everyone who reads this- I found out a lot more people read than I know! I better come up with more exciting stuff to write about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment