Saturday, November 6, 2010

4 Joel, again :)

Here's a brief update of what happened in the past week regarding photo shoots and dog walking.

Jeff is a huge giants fan, so I spent a lot of time partying with him and his fellow fans. I walked dogs for him during the last few games and on the day of the parade. From what I heard, it was madness with around 1 million people there!

Jeff is going to watch my dogs when I go out of town Nov.28th - Dec. 6th ish

I walked two dogs for Shannon all week while she was out of town.

A friend of a friend asked me to walk her Chihuahua 3 nights a week at 9-10pm, since she works the graveyard shift at a restaurant. I agreed to the job and start this Sunday evening. Mona & Sooz like him a lot.

I finished editing Gio & Juno's photo shoot and posted the pictures online for the client. She loves them! I'll post some shots soon!

Had a pre photo shoot consultation with Eoin. He own 2 black long haired mixed breed dogs. he wants to shoot at a beach thats south of SF, closer to Half Moon Bay. We're waiting for good weather for the day of the shoot.

I have 4 people scheduled for shoots in Lincoln.

okay and now for my philosophical rant of the day...

When you focus on the negative things that are happening in your life, you leave yourself vulnerable to being poisoned. The poison stays in you until you generate enough positivity to flush it out. It doesn't matter how big or how small, whenever you let in conflict, unease, fear, anger, sadness, despair, longing, jealousy, agitation of any kind, its like you've opened a window for more negativity to flow into your life. The real power within you comes from NOT letting these feelings take you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment