
Sarah brought us into the cafe this morning. Usually she has to leave us tied outside, but the man behind the counter said it was ok, as long as we behaved. Mona and I are sitting on the chair together I'm happy because its getting cold outside. We dropped the car off a few hours ago and walked to this cafe. Hopefully the nice man from the car place will make the squeaky brakes stop. It's getting rather annoying. Yesterday Sarah took us to one of my favorite places, Pet-co. We went with Stanzie and that annoying beagle, Zoey. I hate when she gets up in my face. Sarah gets mad when I show my teeth at her so I try to be on my best behavior. I love sniffing through the aisles of bones and bags of dog food at Pet-co. Mona was freaking out and peed in the store. Sarah didn't buy us anything. She kept mentioning words like over-priced, and marketing hype. Oh shit, another dog came into the cafe... Mona almost got into a fight with him. Sarah is pissed...got to go -Sooz

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGood to hear you are doing well Susan. Things have been swamped at the office without you there. But I guess I'll get by stepping on my own papers and staring at myself in this little mirror I got. And I think Sarah meant marketing tactic.
ReplyDelete